Besides generating leads, sales, and brand awareness, what other benefits can trade shows provide? The following are 6 reasons why you should exhibit at an insurance-industry trade show:
- Gain valuable feedback from your customers. In-exhibit surveys, informal polls, and in-booth focus groups may help evaluate your company’s goals and challenges.
- Gather competitive intelligence. A trade show is an ideal place to gather competitive and overall industry intelligence. By walking the exhibit floor and networking with customers and industry peers, you may assemble valuable information about industry trends, effective marketing strategies, and up-and-coming industry leaders.
- Introduce employees to the industry. Exhibits, continuing education classes, and after-hour events offer employees endless opportunities to meet key individuals within your industry, build relationships, and soak up as much information as possible.
- Provide customer service. Being able to answer questions about your company can help build up your organization’s credibility and help promote future sales.
- Form strategic partnerships. By talking with fellow exhibitors, you may uncover opportunities for valuable partnerships and important business alliances.
- Identify potential talent. Trade shows are brimming with talented individuals that may help fill your most hard-to-fill job positions. Make sure your industry peers walk away from your exhibit booth impressed and eager to recommend your company as a great place to work for and do business with.